HVAC systems in most commercial buildings account for more than 40 percent of the total energy use. Maintaining properly running HVAC systems at peak efficiency is crucial in managing and saving energy use. Good HVAC system maintenance is not only important in controlling energy use but also for the proper operation of the systems at people convenience. For instance, most of the telecommunications systems require specific environmental conditions for proper operation. At times, temperature and humidity levels fall outside the specified range, leading to costly system failures and interruption in services. Therefore, proper HVAC system maintenance is key to the running of most businesses.
Proper care of your AC and heating system includes seeing into it that air conditioning maintenance is performed. This means not just doing some maintenance tasks yourself, but having a certified professional come check out it once in a while.
If you reside in a warm environment, you probably couldn't cope with the temperature without your trusty HVAC. Maintenance should include checking the refrigerant levels. The system should be cleaned, and the components responsible for blowing the air adjusted as necessary. An undercharged system may also drain efficiency from the machine, which increases the monthly electric expenses.
As an essential part of your HVAC system, consider maintaining it for the best performance. This depends on how your furnace works. It could mean looking at your gas levels as well as pressure, making sure your heat exchanger is working right and seeing to it that all the necessary components are operating smoothly. Cleaning out the furnace can also slow up the impact of puff back. Change the filter frequently. Dust and dirt get caught within the filter, and it may impede airflow if left this way. You can change the filter after a period of six months or clean it on a monthly basis.
HVAC ENERGY SAVING
The main purpose of HVAC is to provide thermal comfort and favorable indoor air quality. The HVAC economizer offers some saving features to save energy.
1. Economizer provides fresh air in exchange for using less energy to run the air conditioner.
2. Economizer enables people to opt for free cooling early.
3. Economizer provides a means of limiting fan run time.
4. It offers you fresh air automatically or when you want it.
5. It increases the life of AC compressor.
6. The system can run with or without conditioner compressor call.
7. The system provides attic relief that improves comfort and reduces cooling cost.
8. The system does not need any user interaction. One button override provides the option to get free cooling or fresh air beyond automatic operation.
9. It will work in conjunction with your existing HVAC system and comes with a plug and play installation.
People can very easily eliminate the indoor allergies and shunt them outside with the help of the HVAC economizer. With the right kind of economizer, you will be able to have fresh air of outside in your home. An economizer is an auxiliary system that can be added to a new or existing forced air HVAC system. The economizer provides controlled, monitored, and dedicated fresh air pathway into home's existing air conditioning system.Many companies are providing economizers these days as they are very helpful in saving energy, therefore, reducing electricity bills.