News

TEXAS TODDLER DIES AFTER HEATING UNIT MALFUNCTIONS CAUSING HER ROOM TO BECOME 100 DEGREE OVEN
13
May
2016

TEXAS TODDLER DIES AFTER HEATING UNIT MALFUNCTIONS CAUSING HER ROOM TO BECOME 100 DEGREE OVEN

A Texas toddler has died after a fatal malfunction of a heating unit in the family’s home. With the Texas couple’s home running on two HVAC units, one for the downstairs and one for the upstairs, they had no idea that, as they slept at a comfortable temperature downstairs, the upstairs of the family home was reaching triple digit temperatures.